This appendix regulates the policy applied by Trans.info SP. z o.o. residing in Wysoka, ul Chabrowa 4, 52-200 Wrocław 65, incorporated at the National Court Register by the District Court for the city of Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000751609, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8961581580 and REGON (the National Official Register of the Economy Units): 381491570, holding the share capital of PLN 5000 paid in full (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) and its subcontractors and related entities within the scope of securing the Users’ personal data and information that may constitute a trade secret of the Users.- his policy concerns the hyperlog.info Internet service. It is not related to websites and services of third parties which can be accessed through links from the above-mentioned website.
The Administrator uses the so-called „cookies” to trace the Users’ visits, save their interests and preferences, i.e. topics of articles, the way of using the Service. As it is possible to disable cookie files in the browser, there may occur some disturbances in using all the service functionalities.
Data in Google Analytics
- Traffic on the Administrator’s websites is monitored by the Google Analytics system, the aim of which is to gather data on the way of using websites and their popularity. This data may include the browser used or IP address, it will never be shared with the third parties.
- The full functionality of the site can be used by all users.
- The user may voluntarily, using the appropriate form, provide the Administrator with his e-mail address, telephone number, first and last name and the character in which he would like to participate in the conference. The data is also collected passively, i.e. through the operation of the website (eg IP address, resolution, location, browser type). Contact information will be used only to:
- answer queries/claims,
- enable contact between Users and exchange views with the use of Forum or comments,
- send our newsletter concerning changes in the Service (its functionalities), Regulations, collection of information related to the industry, etc.
- provide information about the product if the user demonstrated proper interest.
- Personal data gathered by the Administrator may also be used to send the User, with their expressed permission, information about current and future products and services. This information will be sent via the Service or e-mail in the form of information and commercial campaigns. The user bears the right to resign from receiving such information by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (it is the so-called revoking consent to receiving commercial information).
- After revoking consent to receiving commercial information, messages concerning changes in the software, Regulations, etc. can still be sent to the User in the form of a newsletter.
Diclosing data with third parties
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data of the User to entities dependent and related to the Administrator, and subcontractors within the scope necessary to complete the contract on providing services by electronic means. The Administrator sends the data with due diligence by applying security measures preventing unauthorised subjects from accessing the data (SSL, encrypted coding).
- Third parties will have no access to personal data of users without their consent (except circumstances in which data is provided at the duly substantiated request of the entitled entity, i.e. law enforcement agencies or judicial authorities).
Sending data outside the European Community
Access to data
The user has the right to inspection, correction and objection to using their personal data. After receiving a written request and the document certifying the User’s identity, the Administrator will correct delete the User’s personal data. The Administrator will make every effort to meet users’ demands which concern deleting their personal data unless it has to be saved due to the applicable law or lawful business aims. The Administrator enables correction of most personal data within the scope of equal functions offered within Trans Service (e.g. by account edition on one’s own or with help of the consultant).
In order to ensure security the Administrator:
- uses SSL encryption,
- enables access only after entering the correct login and password (it is recommended to create passwords with minimum 6 characters, including small and capital letters, special characters and digits) that should be kept secret by the User,
- has control over methods of gathering, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to the system,
- provides access to personal data to only those employees, contractors and representatives who need to have it in order to process this data for the Administrator’s needs. Furthermore, by virtue of law they are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, and if these obligations are not fulfilled, the may suffer some consequences including the cease of cooperation.
In case of any questions or remarks regarding the privace policy please contact the Administrator:
Trans.info Sp z.o.o. ,
Wysoka, ul. Chabrowa 4,
52-200 Wrocław 65